Friday, November 20, 2009

Missed Opportunities (1)

Posting something on craigslist does not guarantee a response. Some are flagged by overzealous cragslisters, some are just too absurd to generate a response. Here is the first in the series.

Pringles + Jesus = The greatest find on craigslist

For sale - One can of sour cream and onion Pringles blessed by
The one.
The only.
God's right hand man
Pope John Paul II!

Back in 2000 I took a trip to the Vatican and attended mass where where Pope John Paul gave a blessing to the entire audience. He was getting up there in a age and I believe he misspoke. Instead of blessing everyone in the audience ... he blessed everything. The only thing that I had on me besides my clothes was a backpack that contained an unopened can of sour cream and onion Pringles.

Yes these chips are almost 10 years old.
Yes the can is still unopened.

The real question is ... What will happen when you eat the chips?

A friend of mine said the can will act like the arc of the covenant and will melt my face off and devour my soul in because the Pope is not supposed to bless inanimate objects. I don't believe that though. Maybe if you eat the chips you will discover the meaning of life of get super Jesus powers or something.

The possibilities are endless!!!

I cannot put a value on these chips so I am asking you to. Send me your best offer or trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment