Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wanted: Hunting Beard Responses (3)

Bryan
I am not ignoring you. Presently, I have been kind of busy. What is your deadline for sending the beard to the girl in CA? Are we talking the Nov gun hunt? I am already hunting since it is bow season. Have you got a phone number I can call you at?
Pedro
Yes - Gun Hunt. She kind of owes me a favor so I think she will be able to craft it in under a week.
Did you get anything with bow?
Bryan
Nothing yet. I have only gotten out twice so far. The plus is the cool weather we are getting. The deer are more active when its cold. The good thing is bow season is about 4 months long. Setting out the game camera today which a buddy is letting me use. I would like to meet you before we close the deal.
Pedro
I agree we should meet! Maybe we should discuss price first to make sure we are on the same page. I was initially going to pay per strand but your beard is very thick and manly. Would you accept a flat rate payment? I have been saving all summer long for this and have a fat stack of cash set aside for your chin curtain. Out of curiosity what are you willing to part with it for??

No comments:

Post a Comment