Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where do I go from here?



Here is the latest e-mail from my bearded friend Bryan.

Bryan
Give me a call so we can meet. It will be much easier to trim my beard for someone I have met. I am sure we can come to some kind of agreement. It is really not about the money, though it helps. I can only imagine the grief you get. It would be quite the picture to see their faces this year after your lady friend pulls off this fantastically unbelievable feat!
Yes, I believe a set payment is agreeable. I would also like to see a picture of it when you go to hunting camp.

414-XXX-XXXX
The question is where do I go from here?
Give me some guidance - post a comment on the blog or facebook.
The best idea may just get a giant bag of Bryan's whiskers!
Don't make that face ... secretly you know you want it.

The picture of the beard comes from this site
http://www.feargod.net/beards.php
This guy trimmed off 5 different beards from 3 decades and for some reason saved them in ziploc bags. He also has a pretty sweet pair of debeardification pics. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment