Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stunt Double / Actor




I am posting this under the advice of my therapist.

About a year ago I had a mental breakdown while at work. I was working late on a Friday taking a call from an irate customer who was not satisfied with the work we had just done for them. The next thing I remember is the EMTs taking me out on a stretcher. It was Monday morning, I had been completely catatonic all weekend long, frozen in time.

After a couple months of therapy we have determined that I have some unresolved issues with a few people in my life and I need to confront them. The problem is most of them are dead.

I am looking for someone to dress up and act like the people that I have to confront.

E-mail me for more information. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment