Monday, July 13, 2009

ISO someone who can sound like Shia LeBeouf

Please don't judge me.
I know this is a horrible thing to do but my little girl has lost so much already and I would like to see her smile again ... even if it is only for one day.

About a year ago my daughter developed a rare form of ocular cancer called Retinoblastoma. Tumors developed in both of her eyes and the only way to save her life was to remove them. While she was in the hospital she watched a lot of movies and developed a little crush on Shia LeBeouf after watching the Disney movie Holes. (she LOVED the book)

Since the operation she has been extremely depressed and rarely leaves her room. We take her to therapy 3 times a week but it does not appear to have any real impact on her mood. Desperate times call for desperate measures and about a week ago I uttered the stupidest thing I have said in my adult life.

I talked with Shia LeBeouf's people and he would be delighted to meet you.

I know - I am a terrible father. But for the first time in over 6 months I saw my baby girl smile. In order to avoid her hating me for the rest of my life I have to deliver Shia.

I need someone who can sound/talk like Shia.
Looks are unimportant.
3-4 hours of talking about your "Shia's" life. (You can make a few things up but you will have to do some research)
Pull it off and name your price.

No comments:

Post a Comment