Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big $$ for your kids macaroni necklaces



My Mother is dying and I couldn't be happier.
That bitch cut me out of her will because as she so eloquently puts it "Pedro you are a fat, drunken, worthless, drug addicted, good for nothing, pile of dogshit"

That was until she developed dementia.
Every time I visit her in the nursing home she thinks that I am 6 years old again. If I implant the idea that her innocent little boy will be penniless and on the street I can get her to change the will to include me again.

What I need is some art projects made by a child.
I plan on giving them to my mother over a couple days to soften her up a bit. I have tried to make some already but they look too nice, These need to be authentic looking.

Will trade for cash or maybe a few pieces from the estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment