Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free Mother In Law Responses (1)

People in Milwaukee will take anything for free ... even dead people. Posted twice, taken down in under an hour each time - 17 responders. This first batch of responders are just people who were tickled by the post.

Jim
Do you have health insurance? I think it's time to talk to a mental health expert.
Joe
Sounds Great Where do I pick-up the BODY. LOL Joe B
Kimhan231
Come on, you can't be serious, but damn are you funny. I know what "not" to do with my mother in law, she's going to other sister's house. Thanks
Bridget
we dont want your urn but wanted to let you know that u had my wife and i laughing on the floor thanks for the smile
Ifinewthnwhtinow
THOUGH I HAVE NO NEED FOR THIS URN I WANTED U TO KNOW I HAVE NOT LAUGHED IN A LONG TIME (DEPRESSIONS GOT THE BEST OF ME) BUT THIS ADD HAD ME LAUGHING LIKE NEVER BEFORE! GOOD LUCK WITH THIS URN LOL & THANKS
Jeff
seriousely . are you insane? 1st it is illegal what you are doing and second if your wife should find out your mother inlaw will be the least of your problems

No comments:

Post a Comment