Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Mother In Law

Recently my mother in law passed away after a long battle with lung cancer. In her will she requested to be cremated and placed on our mantle so that she could watch over her grandbabys. I agreed because my wife was very emotional and she had left us a sizable amount of money. I purchased a nice marble urn, and tried to forget that sitting on my mantle was the ashes of that miserable old hag. Shortly after she "moved in" strange things started happening when I would discipline my children. Pictures would fall off of the wall, rooms would appear to be ransacked and the dog won't come out from under the bed.
I think she is haunting me, and I want her out of my house. I fear that dumping the urn into the trash will escalate the haunting so I need somebody to take it as is. I have purchased an identical replacement and filled it with ashes from my fireplace - my wife will never know the difference. I figure that somebody who is into creepy stuff or paranormal activity will love this. I will not guarantee a haunting but I think the odds are definitely in your favor. I have attached a picture of the urn from the website I bought it from. This is not the actual urn, but it looks very similar.

Ad can be seen at http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/zip/1057271403.html

No comments:

Post a Comment