Tuesday, August 11, 2009

$100 Large Bedroom (Responses 1.2)



S. Weber
Hey man, just checking to see what you thought of my answers.
Have a good day,
Pedro
Sorry I have been in Illinois all weekend long at the ComicCon. My roommate and I started up a 5 man flute band called The Tashi Station Power Converters. Its a John Williams tribute band, we dress up like jedi knights & reinterpret the star wars soundtracks with only flutes. We host practice in the living room every third Tuesday of the month.

Your answers were perfect ... but my roommate is having second thoughts about renting the room out. We were planning on using the rent money to promote the bejesus out of Tashi. But after a disastrous con, he wants to rethink his involvement in the band. He thinks the we need more diversity than 5 flutes ... You don't happen to play any instruments do you?
S. Weber
Hmm.. Firstly, I am in massive love of Star Wars. And I don't just mean the films. I love the whole SWU. Secondly, I do play keyboards. I have two synthesizers.. And a computer chocked full of Muzik-Making Stuffs. I can record.. I run Cubase on the computer. Um..depending on what you want for the band, I would be interested in doing some Max Rebo-style keyboards.. Or strings and pads for your flutes to play atop of...

Also, I am starting a record label. So.. if you guys are interested in that, once the company gets up and fully functional, I would love to get you guys recorded and promoted. I would love to have something like you want to be on the label. However, even if you are not interested in what I just mentioned, I can do promotional art and leg work. I enjoy doing that.

Well, let me know what you think. Even if for some reason it doesn't work out, it's cool to know that there are cool people like you who seem to share my interests. :)

-S. Weber

PS - oh, and I do play guitar somewhat but I don't know that you would like it or that it would fit. The guitars sound like.. Dark Western Guitars. At least that is how they have been described to me. Just thought I'd throw that out there..
Erm, would you like to meet at Bremen sometime?

No comments:

Post a Comment