Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are you short? - 30 (Milwaukee)


Are you under 5 feet tall?
Age 25-35?
Would you be willing to paint yourself blue and perform a strip tease to the theme song from the smurfs?

Did you answer yes to all of the following questions?
SMURFTACTULAR!!!
I may have just found my soul mate.

About Me: White Male I am 6' 3" tall 185 pounds

I am a huge fan of the smurfs and to a lesser extent the snorks. I don't quite know when this little hobby of mine started but it is a HUGE part of my life. I have transformed most of the interior of my apartment to resemble papa smurf's house complete with custom built furniture that I either purchased from conventions or smurfed it myself. At the conventions I usually dress up as Hefty because I am really physically fit and have the heart tattoo on my arm! I am a medical professional and lead a fairly normal life. My keep my smurf hobby a secret from my family and friends so discretion is key.

Physical appearance is not really that important to me ... I am looking for someone to share my life with that will tolerate my little hobby.

Thanks for looking - hope to hear from you soon. SMURFY!



1 comment:

  1. Pedro....I'm confused...you say you are a white male yet your name is Pedro Gonzalez...you are an really tall white Mexican! I'd be willing to be your smurf unfortunately, I'm too tall

    ReplyDelete