Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Rich Bitch

I am old, eccentric and filthy rich. I have done things you have never heard of and traveled to places you will never see in your life. I light my cigars with $100 bills and that only because $500 and $1000 bills are getting scarcer. The point is I am old and bored so I have decided to give a little bit of my money away to you peons ... but we are going to have a little bit of fun first.

I am looking for someone to shovel my driveway. This job will have to be performed with you wearing nothing but a speedo, pink galoshes, and a giant sombrero. When requested you will drop the shovel, take off the sombrero and preform a little dance around it. This job will last 15 minutes, you will be paid $1500 ($100 per min.) You can make an additional $1500 if you allow it to be filmed and placed on viral video sites like youtube.

Please contact me as soon as possible - We are supposed to get a couple inches on Wednesday and I would like to have a few hat dancing shovelers posted to youtube by Friday.

Posting can be seen at:
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/lab/1038521075.html

No comments:

Post a Comment