Sunday, February 8, 2009

Send in the Clowns Responses (1)

Mailani
Hi, i saw your ad on craigslist and I was interested in taking the clown job. I am not a professional clown, however my grandfather is friends with a professional and I am sure I will be able to learn enough in time to help you overcome your fear. Let me know more details please.

Thank you,
Pedro Gonzalez
Sounds interesting - a mix of professional and amateur clowning.

Basically the job is open to interpretation.
You must arrive at 5:30am EVERYDAY - NO EXCEPTIONS.

You will walk into the bedroom and wake me up. There is no guidelines regarding this and I encourge you to mix it up, be creative! For example on day 1 you may wake me up with a slide whistle, but day 2 you may wake me up by spraying my face with silly string while honking your nose. (Although silly string may be dangerous if it got caught in my throat ... I may have to rethink that)

After I am awake and paralyzed with fear you will preform simple magic tricks for a few minutes. I will try to clear some space out in front of my bed in case you would like to ride around on little shriner car or something.

Then you will leave and return the next day.
Mailani
sounds good- when would you like to meet to discuss the details

No comments:

Post a Comment